A lifelong love of books
We learn to read, and read to learn. This is easy to say, but how can we teach reading in a way that will inspire our children to be lifelong lovers of literature? It’s simple – we instil a sense of awe and wonder around books and we provide children with memorable experiences which connect learning to read with pleasure.
- StoryTime Phonics is a new, holistic, whole class approach to learning to read.
- Its joyful yet systematic approach uses REAL books to contextualise the phonemes
- Rooted in research (Wyse and Goswami), the programme is practical in practice
- High quality texts by best-loved authors ensure high level engagement at every stage
- Multi-sensory lesson plans ensures the high level attainment we know you need
- 60 inspirational videos provide all you need to train, empower and motivate staff
- A further 60 high-quality films provide magical, memorable moments for children
- Aligned to the National Curriculum and follows the sequence and phases of Letters and Sounds
The children made 9 months' progress in 8 weeks. The multisensory approach and connections to real books supported their long term memory re-call.Deputy Head, Abbey Anderson (PhD in Dyslexia)
Children are choosing to read for pleasure... they are laughing out loud in my phonic lessons.Year 1 Teacher, Charlotte Lever
We love teaching the creative lessons, it is so much more fun contextualising the children’s learning through real books. Our data shows significant improvement in attainment and the children have made outstanding progress this year as a result of using StoryTime Phonics.Year 1 teacher, Jean Hawksworth
Teachers have reported that they are able to see evidence of children applying their phonic knowledge when reading and writing, and the majority of class teachers have commented that the standards of reading and writing of the children are higher than this time last year.Year 2 teacher, July Rusted
It's easy to use
Gain unlimited access to the StoryTime Phonics website where you can download and print all teaching activity resources for every lesson.
How does StoryTime Phonics work?
There are no hidden extras with StoryTime Phonics. Everything you need to train your staff, assess your children and teach systematic, synthetic phonics in context – with joy! – is included as standard in the affordable introductory price of £2,500.
Practice and apply
Differentiate as appropriate with these high quality materials (and the help of your TA).
Detailed, editable lesson plans
High Frequency and Tricky Word Flash Cards
60 Talking Bookmarks
Register free to attend one of our exciting events below or visit our Eventbrite to find an event near you!